Still Here with Me: Teenagers and Children on Losing a Parent by Jessica Kingsley Publishers (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a moving and thoughtful anthology of the experiences of thirty-one children and teenagers who have lost a parent. It is a valuable source of information and comfort to young people who are struggling to cope with the loss of a parent, whilst also providing insights for parents and professionals into the needs of grieving children.
- Author BiographySuzanne Sjoqvist is an author, translator and prize-winning journalist, who won the Swedish National Journalism Award in 1984. She lost her own father when she was ten. She lives in Sweden.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication27/11/2006
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited bySuzanne Sjoqvist
- Translated byMargaret Myers
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £12.00Trending at £12.13
- £9.97Trending at £10.10
- £4.95Trending at £5.86
- £12.20Trending at £14.84
- £9.96Trending at £12.07
- £9.60Trending at £14.64
- £19.38Trending at £30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.