All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAda escaped her family's self-enclosed world to elope with a mysterious stranger. Five months later, she's a widow in a strange new world.
- Author BiographyChrista Parrish is the author of five novels, including the 2009 ECPA Book of the Year Watch Over Me and the Christy Award-winning Stones for Bread. She lives in upstate New York with her husband, writer and pastor Chris Coppernoll. They have four children in their blended family. christaparrish.com Facebook: Christa-Parrish Twitter: @breakingthesea
- PrizesCommended for Christianity Today Book Award (Fiction) 2016.
- Author(s)Christa Parrish
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication27/01/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £12.33Trending at £16.54
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.