Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.27Trending at £5.72
- £10.02Trending at £10.55
- £29.99Trending at £39.89
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.08
- £24.65Trending at £27.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe Heartaches and Joys of a Clinical Career.
- Author BiographySandra Buechler, Ph.D., is a Training and Supervising Analyst at the William Alanson White Institute in New York City, and supervises at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and at the Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy. A member of the editorial board of Contemporary Psychoanalysis, she is the author of Clinical Values: Emotions that Guide Psychoanalytic Treatment (Analytic Press, 2004) and Making a Difference in Patients' Lives (Routledge, 2008), and has written papers on the analyst's experiences of loneliness, loss, joy, and other aspects of the clinician's feelings.
- Author(s)Sandra Buechler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychoanalysis in a New Key Book Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.