All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA small New England fishing community is the setting for this compelling blend of suspense, adventure and romance, from the author of the highly successful THE SNOW FALCON.
- Author BiographyStuart Harrison was born and educated in England and has travelled and worked in a variety of occupations all over the world. He met his wife in New Zealand, where he lived for many years. They now live in Sydney with their two sons, and where Stuart is a full-time writer and father.
- Author(s)Stuart Harrison
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2001
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/08/2011
- Weight242 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.99
- £28.89Trending at £32.13
- £3.79Trending at £6.28
- £8.08Trending at £8.99
- £12.12Trending at £13.04
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £5.81Trending at £6.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.