Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.00+ £2.90 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by ajspottery174
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA small New England fishing community is the setting for this compelling blend of suspense, adventure and romance, from the author of the highly successful THE SNOW FALCON.
- Author BiographyStuart Harrison was born and educated in England and has travelled and worked in a variety of occupations all over the world. He met his wife in New Zealand, where he lived for many years. They now live in Sydney with their two sons, and where Stuart is a full-time writer and father.
- Author(s)Stuart Harrison
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight130 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.85Trending at £5.95
- £4.75Trending at £6.11
- £4.59Trending at £6.06
- £4.15Trending at £4.69
- £3.73Trending at £6.97
- £5.00Trending at £6.97
- £4.55Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.