All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.99
- £37.19Trending at £44.05
- £16.28Trending at £20.29
- £17.02Trending at £21.99
About this product
- DescriptionStirling and Central Scotland straddle the divisions between Highland and Lowland, rural and industrial Scotland. This guide covers castles that range from Stirling, to the strongholds of medieval magnates at Doune, Blackness and Castle Campbell.
- Author(s)Frank Arneil Walker,John Gifford
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- Series TitlePevsner Architectural Guides: Buildings of Scotland
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note120 b-w illus.
- Weight993 g
- Width120 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.