CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of one of Britain's most colourful chef's sweet and sour (and crazy) life. This memoir reflects on the ups and downs of his career, and the fortunes won and lost. It also presents an analysis of fame and how it can destroy, and delivers a study of the showbiz characters the author encountered, good and bad.
- Author BiographyKeith Floyd is a highly acclaimed and influential chef who has made more than twenty television series and authored over twenty-five books. Today he lives and cooks in France.
- Author(s)Keith Floyd
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSidgwick & Jackson Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/03/2013
- Content NoteB/W Plates (pages) 16
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementAirside and Irish ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.