All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.98
- £10.81Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £14.71
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.54
About this product
- DescriptionNEW IN PAPERBACK An excellent guide to making enchanting mixed media artefacts.
- Author BiographyEmbroiderer and mixed-media artist Angie Hughes finds her inspiration from many sources including poetry, prose, the natural world, landscape, history and plant forms. Angie is a full-time artist and in 2005 she set up the Ledbury Artplace, a centre know for its high quality workshop. While a student she won the prestigious Charles Henry Foyle Trust Award for Stitched Textiles with her piece Unfolding Word, and Shroud was accepted for the Embroiderers Guild's international open exhibition, Art of the Stitch. She carried on her studies at Gloscat with Liz Harding, after which she discovered a talent for teaching. Her work has evolved over the years, being influenced by the courses and students she has taught. Her current interests are mixed media techniques and works on velvet. She has written several articles for textile magazines. Stitch, Cloth, Paper and Paint is her first book.
- Author(s)Angie Hughes
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.