All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreate your very own country look wherever you live with these eight projects made-up in contrasting fabrics by two of the best modern fabric designers, Amy Butler and Joel Dewberry. Easy-to-follow step instructions with clear diagrams make these projects ideal for new sewers and the stylish designs will appeal to more confident sewists.
- Author BiographyMargaret Rowan studied textile design at Camberwell School of Art and has been in love with textiles all her life. Starting a successful soft furnishing's business and teaching textiles in the mid 1990s. She now takes workshops for Rowan Yarns and Liberty's and has her own Rowantree Workshop where she teaches textile crafts.
- Author(s)Margaret Rowan
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication10/10/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £1.25Trending at £1.51
- £13.64Trending at £19.98
- £14.89Trending at £16.11
- £8.22Trending at £8.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.