All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by Olympic super-skiers and snowboarders, and the snowy slopes these athletes have conquered, this book showcases a collection of cosy, cold-weather knitwear. It features thirty warm and stylish designs such as hats, headbands, cowls, mittens, scarves and sweaters.
- Author BiographyLaura Zander is the cofounder and co-owner of Jimmy Beans Wool (jimmybeanswool.com. Her books include Knit Red (9781936096428), Sew Red (9781936096558) and Crochet Red (9781936096619). Brad Swonetz is a portrait, fashion and lifestyle photographer based in southern California who likes to travel, surf, rock climb and knit.
- Author(s)Laura Zander
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight857 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byBrad Swonetz
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.