Stitch 'n' Fix: Essential Mending Know How for Bachelors and Babes by Joan Gordon (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.99+ £2.20 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grahamwht
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.62Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers guidance for sewing emergencies, teaching those who never learned how to thread a needle, sew on a button, darn a hole and more. This book helps you learn the real basics of hand and machine sewing, with photographs and instructions. It covers a range of different fastenings, instant fixes for emergencies, zips and closures, and seams.
- Author BiographyJoan Gordon is an international consultant who has taught various crafts and sewing techniques extensively throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK. She is currently working and writing for publishing and exhibition companies in the UK. Joan has written for many magazines and co-designed and edited the UK craft magazine Beads & Beyond and is now Consultant Editor for the innovative UK jewellery magazine Making Jewellery. Jan has a studio in Llantrisant, Wales.
- Author(s)Joan Gordon
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight544 g
- Width210 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £12.99Trending at £19.97
- £4.28Trending at £5.91
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.