All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Judith A. Tyner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2015
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStudies in Historical Geography
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 46 colour and 13 b&w illustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byRobert Mayhew
- Table Of ContentsContents: Preface; Introduction; In the beginning was the sampler; British Isles traditions; Stitching a new nation; The world in silk; Needles and pens; Appendices; Bibliography; Index.
- Author BiographyJudith A. Tyner, is Professor Emerita at California State University, Long Beach, USA.
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.65
- £14.98Trending at £16.94
- £9.00Trending at £9.15
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.