All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping the Ito calculus and Malliavin calculus in tandem, this book crystallizes modern day stochastic analysis into a single volume.
- Author BiographyHiroyuki Matsumoto is Professor of Mathematics at Aoyama Gakuin University. He graduated from Kyoto University in 1982 and received his doctor of science degree from Osaka University in 1989. His research focuses on stochastic analysis and its applications to spectral analysis of Schrodinger operations and Selberg's trace formula, and he has published several books in Japanese, including Stochastic Calculus and Introduction to Probability and Statistics. He is a member of the Mathematical Society of Japan and an editor of the MSJ Memoirs. Setsuo Taniguchi is Professor of Mathematics at Kyushu University. He graduated from Osaka University in 1980 and received his doctor of science degree from Osaka University in 1989. His research interests include stochastic differential equations and Malliavin calculus. He has published several books in Japanese, including Introduction to Stochastic Analysis for Mathematical Finance and Stochastic Calculus. He is a member of the Mathematical Society of Japan and is an editor of the Kyushu Journal of Mathematics.
- Author(s)Hiroyuki Matsumoto,Setsuo Taniguchi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number159
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.