Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- Series TitleTrends in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight284 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byRolando Rebolledo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of Contents1. Exponential L2-Convergence of Some Quantum Markov Semigroups Related to Birth-and-Death Processes.- 2. Conservativity of Quantum Dynamical Evolution Systems.- 3. Upper Bounds on Bogolubov's Inner Product: Quantum Systems of Anharmonic Oscillators.- 4. Bernstein Processes Associated with a Markov Process.- 5. A Simple Singular Quantum Markov Semigroup.- 6. On a Theory of Resonance in Quantum Mechanical Scattering.- 7. Representation of the q-Deformed Oscillator.- 8. On the Existence of Exponentials of Quadratic Polynomials of Field Operators on Fock Space.- 9. The Wave Map of Feller Semigroups.- 10. On the Korovkin Property and Feller Semigroups.- 11. An Example of the Singular Coupling Linit.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.