All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a thorough understanding of the techniques used to retrieve multi-scale information from turbulent and complex systems, with case studies.
- Author BiographyFrancois G. Schmitt is Research Professor in the Laboratory of Oceanography and Geosciences at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS), France. His research interests include turbulence and nonlinear variability in geophysics, marine turbulence, and multifractal analysis and modelling. Yongxiang Huang is Associate Professor in the State Key Laboratory of Marine Environmental Science at Xiamen University, China. He was awarded the 2013 Division Outstanding Young Scientists Award by the European Geosciences Union in Nonlinear Processes in Geosciences.
- Author(s)Francois G. Schmitt,Yongxiang Huang
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note148 b/w illus.
- Weight600 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.63
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.