All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.06Trending at £40.33
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.74Trending at £9.93
- £43.55Trending at £48.58
- £7.40Trending at £9.93
- £16.71Trending at £19.88
- £9.85Trending at £10.75
About this product
- DescriptionSimple, compact toolkit for designing and analyzing algorithms, with concrete examples from control and communications engineering, artificial intelligence, economic modelling.
- Author BiographyVivek S. Borkar is dean of the School of Technology and Computer Science at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. A distinguished researcher in stochastic and adaptive control, he distils his deep knowledge and broad experience in this motivating book.
- Author(s)Vivek S. Borkar
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.