All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a development of the modern theory of stochastic approximation or recursive stochastic algorithms for both constrained and unconstrained problems. This book contains many applications and results as well as a detailed discussion.
- Author(s)G. George Yin,Harold J. Kushner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/07/2003
- Series TitleStochastic Modelling and Applied Probability
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.35
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight873 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2003
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.49Trending at £4.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.