All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number2058
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note13 Illustrations, color; 21 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 206 p. 34 illus., 13 illus. in color.
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJerry J. Batzel,Mostafa Bachar,Susanne Ditlevsen
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction to stochastic models in biology.- 2 One-dimensional homogeneous diffusions.- 3 A brief introduction to large deviations theory.- 4 Some numerical methods for rare events simulation and analysis.- 5 Stochastic Integrate and Fire models: a review on mathematical methods and their applications.- 6 Stochastic partial differential equations in Neurobiology: linear and nonlinear models for spiking neurons.- 7 Deterministic and stochastic FitzHugh-Nagumo systems.- 8 Stochastic modeling of spreading cortical depression
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.