All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for the professional Master's program in Computational Finance at Carnegie Mellon, the leading financial engineering program in the US, this title presents exercises that are drawn from practical problems in quantitative finance.
- Author(s)Steven E. Shreve
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/06/2005
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleSpringer Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.