All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a systematic presentation of the theory of stochastic differential equations with Markovian switching. This book presents the basic principles at an introductory level but emphasizes advanced level research trends. The material takes into account all the features of Ito equations, Markovian switching, interval systems and time-lag.
- Author(s)Chenggui Yuan,Xuerong Mao
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.