Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionDelivers comprehensive overview on modeling with a quantitative evaluation of SDES. This title presents important model classes like queuing networks, Petri nets and automata. It summarizes the body of knowledge for modeling and evaluating SDES, while bringing it to an abstraction level with the introduction of a unifying framework.
- Author BiographySince fall 2006 Armin Zimmermann has held a deputy professorship for real-time systems and robotics at the faculty of electrical engineering and computer sciences of TU Berlin. He is the principal investigator of the research group Model-Based Evaluation of Discrete Real-Time Systems and coordinates the graduate college Stochastic Modelling and Quantitative Analysis of Complex Systems in Engineering . Prior to that, he was research fellow from 1995 to 1999 and research assistant from 1999 to 2006 at TU Berlin. In 1997, he had received the Krone award, the Carl Ramsauer award, and the Chorafas Foundation award for his thesis on modelling and analysis of manufacturing systems with Petri nets. His research interests include modelling, performance evaluation, optimization, and control of technical systems using discrete-event models as well as their tool support.
- Author(s)Armin Zimmermann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/10/2007
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note86 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight747 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.