CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- Series TitleStudies in Risk and Uncertainty
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byHaim Levy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. On the Measurement of Risk. 2. Expected Utility Theory. 3. Stochastic Dominance Decision Rules. 4. Stochastic Dominance: The Quantile Approach. 5. Algorithms for Stochastic Dominance. 6. Stochastic Dominance with Specific Distributions. 7. The Empirical Studies. 8. Applications of Stochastic Dominance Rules. 9. Stochastic Dominance and Risk Measures. 10. Stochastic Dominance and Diversification. 11. Decision Making and the Investment Horizon. 12. The CAPM and Stochastic Dominance. 13. Non-Expected Utility and Stochastic Dominance. 14. Future Research.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.