All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a hands-on introduction to mathematical finance. This title includes the relevant mathematical background as well as many exercises with solutions. It presents the classical topics of utility and the mean-variance approach to portfolio choice.
- Author BiographyDouglas Kennedy is a Fellow of Trinity College in Cambridge, UK.
- Author(s)Douglas Kennedy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Financial Mathematics Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Series Edited byM. A. H. Dempster,Dilip B. Madan,Rama Cont
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.