All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionPerformance optimization is vital in the design and operation of modern engineering systems. This book provides a unified framework based on a sensitivity point of view. It introduces new approaches and proposes new research topics.
- Author(s)Xi-Ren Cao
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note27 Tables, black and white; 119 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 566 p. 119 illus. With 212 Problems.
- Weight1040 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.