All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- Author(s)Jan Grandell
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/1985
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.30
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight180 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction.- 2 Some basic probability.- 3 The general model.- 4 Residence times and mean concentrations.- 5 The variance of the concentration.- 6 The Gibbs and Slinn approximation.- 7 Precipitation scavenging.- 8 The concentration process.- A1 Inequalities for the mean concentration.- A2 Conditions for E(c'(t))=0.- A3 Approximations for long-lived particles.- A4 Models with dependent sink and source.- A5 Proof of formula (38).- References.- Index of references.- Index of notation.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.