All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.50
- £17.02Trending at £27.50
- £16.95Trending at £17.17
- £10.06Trending at £12.50
- £8.15Trending at £9.05
- £11.75Trending at £17.10
- £9.77Trending at £9.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book lays a comprehensive theoretical foundation for the study of networked control systems, and introduces tools for work in the field. Covers characterization, comparison and design of information structures in static and dynamic teams and much more.
- Author(s)Serdar Yuksel,Tamer Basar
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleSystems & Control: Foundations & Applications
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content Note1 Tables, black and white; XVIII, 482 p.
- Weight907 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.