Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.47
- £9.83Trending at £12.72
- £24.81Trending at £27.49
- £40.36Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
About this product
- DescriptionOptimization problems arising in practice involve random model parameters. This book features many illustrations, several examples, and applications to concrete problems from engineering and operations research.
- Author BiographyDr. Kurt Marti is a full Professor of Engineering Mathematics at the Federal Armed Forces University of Munich . He is Chairman of the IFIP-Working Group 7.7 on Stochastic Optimization and has been Chairman of the GAMM-Special Interest Group Applied Stochastics and Optimization . Professor Marti has published several books, both in German and in English, and he is author of more than 160 papers in refereed journals.
- Author(s)Kurt Marti
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIII, 340 p.
- Weight545 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 2nd ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.