Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionTalks about the portfolio theory and investment. This book contains five parts, each with a review of the literature and about 150 pages of computational and review exercises and further in-depth, challenging problems.
- Author BiographyWilliam T Ziemba is the Alumni Professor of Financial Modeling and Stochastic Optimization, Emeritus in the Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia where he taught from 1968 to 2004. He now teaches as a visiting professor. He has been a visiting professor at Cambridge, Oxford, London School of Economics, and Warwick in the UK; Stanford, UCLA, Berkeley, Chicago and MIT in the US; Bergamo and Venice in Italy; Tsukuba in Japan and the National University of Singapore. Leading financial institutions which he has been consultant to include the Frank Russell Company, Morgan Stanley, Buchanan Partners and Gordon Capital. His research is in asset-liability management, portfolio theory and practice, security market imperfections, Japanese and Asian financial markets, sports and lottery investments and applied stochastic programming. Raymond G Vickson has been a faculty member in Management Sciences at the University of Waterloo since 1973. He did research on topics such as storage management, optimization models and queueing. Born in Vancouver and educated at the University of British Columbia, with a PhD from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, he has retired to Victoria as an adjunct professor at the University of Waterloo.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2006
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWorld Scientific Handbook in Financial Economics Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1188 g
- Width163 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byRaymond G. Vickson,William T. Ziemba
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.