Stochastic Variational Approach to Quantum-Mechanical Few-Body Problems by Kalman Varga, Yasuyuki Suzuki (Hardback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £105.86Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £78.45Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives a simple, unified recipe to obtain precise solutions to virtually any few-body bound state problem and presents its application to various problems in atomic, molecular, nuclear, subnuclear and solid state physics.
- Author(s)Kalman Varga,Yasuyuki Suzuki
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/11/1998
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Physics Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number54
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note11 Illustrations, color; 3 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 314 p. 14 illus., 11 illus. in color.
- Weight721 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1998 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.