All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.24
- £43.25Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionTaking into account the worldwide financial crisis, this book provides insight to understand volatility in various stock markets. It includes many stock market volatility charts and tables, enabling readers to examine the volatility patterns in different markets around the world.
- Author BiographyGreg N. Gregoriou is Professor of Finance in the School of Business and Economics at the State University of New York, Plattsburgh. Dr. Gregoriou has authored nearly thirty books, has published more than fifty academic articles, and is the hedge fund editor and editorial board member of the Journal of Derivatives and Hedge Funds as well as editorial board member of the Journal of Wealth Management and the Journal of Risk and Financial Institutions.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note89 black & white illustrations, 108 black & white tables
- Weight1065 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGreg N. Gregoriou
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.