Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.80+ £3.49 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £6.83Was:£6.99Free postage
- £6.56Was:£6.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAxelle Anderson, undercover model, is back. When it comes to glamorous crimes of fashion, Axelle's discovered that modelling is the perfect cover for a wannabe detective. So when the world's most famous black diamond vanishes from a Chic: New York cover shoot, she jets straight to New York to investigate...
- Author BiographyCarina Axelsson is half-Swedish, half-Mexican and grew up in California. After moving to New York she embarked on a jet-setting modelling career which saw her starring in advertising and magazine campaigns across the globe, including shoots for Vogue and Marie Claire. Later Carina moved to Paris and, after working as a PA to a well-known international fashion designer, began writing her first notes about a girl detective working in fashion.
- Author(s)Carina Axelsson
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleModel Under Cover
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack line drawings
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Carina Axelsson
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest Age11+
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £74.74
- £8.01Trending at £8.17
- £19.99Trending at £26.63
- £11.99Trending at £14.98
- £6.67Trending at £7.36
- £2.95Trending at £5.23
- £3.78Trending at £4.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.