Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.49Trending at £10.79
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionWelcoming 800,000 visitors each year, Stonehenge is the most famous pre-historic monument in all of Europe. In this title, the author guides the reader on a tour of Stonehenge in all its cultural contexts, as a monument to many things - to Renaissance Humanism, Romantic despair, Victorian enterprise, and English Radicalism.
- Author BiographyRosemary Hill is a distinguished independent scholar and award-winning author. She is a Trustee of the Victorian Society and a member of the editorial board of the London Review of Books.
- Author(s)Rosemary Hill
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleWonders of the World
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note32 halftones, 2 maps
- Width114 mm
- Height184 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.