All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume represents a detailed discussion of the structural history of Stonehenge, arrived at by the integration of evidence from primary records of excavations carried out between 1901 and 1964.
- Author(s)K. E. Walker,R. M. J. Cleal,R. Montague,Rosamund Cleal
- PublisherHistoric England
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- Series TitleEnglish Heritage Archaeological Report
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEnglish Heritage
- Content Note46 colour plans and photosgraphs, 220 b&w photographs
- Weight818 g
- Width195 mm
- Height275 mm
- Illustrator(s)I. Coleman
Most relevant reviews
- smallblueplanet22 Sep, 2011by
THE book on Stonehenge. Not a coffee table tome though but the real deal, written by the experts. Get it, it's great.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.