All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it's for their solace and beauty or for the sense of history that seeps from the ground, cemeteries are fascinating places to visit, this spirited guide to burial grounds takes the reader to the most interesting and unusual ones in all of New England.
- Author BiographyLisa Rogak is the author of more than twenty nonfiction books on cooking, travel, careers, country living, and other topics. She also runs a unique business selling antique funeral memorabilia on the Internet. She lives in Grafton, New Hampshire. Ray Bendici is associate editor at Connecticut Magazine, where he has covered the state in depth for over a decade, including through his monthly Sunday Drive and Being There columns. He also runs DamnedCT.com, which is dedicated to all that's odd, unexplained, unusual and curious in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Lisa Rogak
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Note6 Maps; 54 Halftones, black and white; 95 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight18 g
- Width142 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Revised byRay Bendici
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
- £14.49Trending at £19.95
- £19.58Trending at £24.99
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £19.44Trending at £30.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.