Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.32Trending at £13.47
- £9.62Trending at £11.51
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £7.64Trending at £7.98
- £6.59Trending at £8.98
- £7.44Trending at £9.02
- £6.48Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA solitary artisan. A legacy of bread-baking. And one secret that could collapse her entire identity.
- Author BiographyChrista Parrish is the author of five novels, including the 2009 ECPA Book of the Year Watch Over Me and the Christy Award-winning Stones for Bread. She lives in upstate New York with her husband, writer and pastor Chris Coppernoll. They have four children in their blended family. christaparrish.com Facebook: Christa-Parrish Twitter: @breakingthesea
- Author(s)Christa Parrish
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Weight304 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.