All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £14.82Was:£17.99Free postage
- £15.04Was:£17.99Free postage
- £15.73Was:£17.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAn all encompassing examination of the many and varied techniques, treatments and innovations used in jewellery design.
- Author BiographyMelissa Hunt has been teaching jewellery-making courses for fifteen years and currently teaches classes on stonesetting and metal jewellery making at the prestigious London Jewellery School. Her jewellery designs have been featured in several exhibitions, and she has also received commissions from 10 Downing Street and the EMI group.
- Author(s)Melissa Hunt
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.20
- £10.97Trending at £11.56
- £9.37Trending at £12.98
- £5.99Trending at £9.99
- £1.98Trending at £3.11
- £8.99Trending at £11.34
- £15.99Trending at £27.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.