Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.34
- £13.37Trending at £19.98
- £8.97Trending at £10.99
- £7.45Trending at £12.00
- £10.78Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionHelps HR professionals, legal professionals, and business leaders understand what workplace bullying is; the harm done to organisations that ignore or minimize bullying behaviour; the differences between a workplace bully and a tough boss; the differences between workplace bullying and hazing and harassment.
- Author BiographyTeresa A. Daniel, JD, Ph.D., serves as dean and professor, Human Resource Leadership Programs at Sullivan University, based in Louisville, Kentucky. She is also the chair for the HRL concentration in the university s Ph.D. in management program. Gary Metcalf is president of InterConnections, LLC, a management consulting firm that focuses on building organizational capacity through leadership, teamwork, and communications. He is also a doctoral faculty member in the Department of Leadership and Management at Saybrook University based in Oakland, California.
- Author(s)Gary S. Metcalf,Teresa A. Daniel
- PublisherSociety for Human Resource Management
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAlexadria, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Human Resource Management
- Weight363 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.