All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnd the cycle of abuse - for good. Authors Charlie Donaldson, Randy Flood and Elaine Eldridge uncover a proven action plan that violent men can use to change their behavior.
- Author BiographyCharlie Donaldson is director of the Men's Resource Center in Holland, Michigan. He has specialized in working with men for twelve years and offers batterer intervention, substance abuse counseling, and men's therapy groups. As an adjunct professor in the School of Social Work at Grand Valley State University in Allendale, Michigan. Donaldson specializing in working with male interns focusing on men's issues. He has presented seminars for other therapists on the psychology of men who abuse women, obstacles and approaches to working with men in therapy, risk and lethality issues for batterers, and interventions for angry and assaultive men. Charlie was instrumental in creating the Batterer Intervention Service Coalition of Michigan and the Lakeshore Alliance Against Domestic and Sexual Violence of Ottawa County, Michigan. He is credentialed as a Limited Licensed Psychologist, a Licensed Professional Counselor, a Certified Addictions Counselor I and holds M.A. degrees in English and in Counseling Psychology.
- Author(s)Charlie Donaldson,Elaine Eldridge,Randy Flood
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication09/02/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.