All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you know how to apply stop orders effectively at entry, and maintain them properly until exit, so as to buy low and sell high, or buy high and sell higher? Do you know how to limit your downside risk by combining stop orders with effective position sizing? What will you do if market gaps and you get stopped out? This book provides the answers.
- Author BiographyTony Loton trades a range of financial instruments including equities, exchange traded funds, covered warrants, and spread bets on his own account. He would describe himself as a graduate of the Investment School of Hard Knocks . Tony has written regularly for the Barclays Stockbrokers Smart Investor magazine and its associated email programme and has previously written and published financial titles including Don't Lose Money! (in the Stock Markets) , Financial Trading Patterns , and Stock Fundamentals On Trial: Do Dividend Yield, P/E and PEG Really Work? In October 2008, Tony was featured as a day trader in the Money section of the UK's Sunday Times. You can find out more about Tony Loton, his finance books and blog, at www.lotontech.com/money.
- Author(s)Tony Loton
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.