All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost smokers hate being lectured about their habit by sanctimonious prigs who think they should give it up. And yet there does come a time when they realise they need to stop smoking. Indeed, with the current round of legislation they may soon have little choice.
- Author BiographyRichard Craze is a professional author who writes on a range of subjects. He is many things to many different people - writer, father, husband, lover, forgiving friend - but above all else he is a smoker. Currently he is not smoking but he is still all the other things.
- Author(s)Richard Craze
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication13/03/2006
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationIpplepen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhite Ladder Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/07/2010
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byRoni Jay
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.