CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
- £11.32Trending at £14.94
- £9.27Trending at £12.95
- £18.33Trending at £26.01
- £13.85Trending at £22.98
- £12.58Trending at £22.92
- £4.42Trending at £6.35
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to typography. It draws in the reader with its design and layout, making use of more than 200 illustrations and photographs. It explains in everyday layman's terms what type is and how you can use it to enhance legibility, meaning, and aesthetic enjoyment. It also includes chapters on Web typography and other forms of online text display.
- Author BiographyErik Spiekermann is an internationally renowned graphic designer and the founder of MetaDesign. He wrote the bestselling first edition of this book and many articles on type and typography, as well as Rhyme and Reason: A Typographic Novel. He is also the designer of typefaces such as FF Meta and ITC Officina. He lives and works in Berlin. E.M. Ginger is a typographic consultant, editor, and freelance writer in the San Francisco Bay Area. She has worked with type and typography for two decades. She was managing editor of the journal Fine Print for twelve years and the editor of several bestselling cookbooks.
- Author(s)E M Ginger,Erik Spiekermann
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication30/04/2000
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date06/01/2014
- Content Noteillustrations, (some colour ), facsimiles, (some colour )
- Weight366 g
- Width147 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.