Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition has been fully updated to include different methods clinicians use to treat borderline personality disorder, and explains how readers can help their loved one find the best treatment method and therapist.
- Author BiographyPaul T. Mason, MS, is vice president of clinical services at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in Racine, WI. Under his leadership, the mental health and addiction care service line has expanded the number of inpatient services and outpatient programs it provides for patients, family members, and loved ones affected by borderline personality disorder (BPD). His research on BPD has been published in the Journal of Clinical Psychology and his written work has appeared in the news and print media.
- Author(s)Paul T. Mason,Randi Kreger
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £10.61Trending at £11.09
- £5.27Trending at £5.91
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £7.96Trending at £8.16
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.