Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionExamines models of collaboration between personnel in social service agencies, women's centers, domestic violence programs, medical and mental health settings, and law enforcement. This title is suitable for educators, social workers, public health professionals, clinicians, medical and mental health professionals, and law enforcement personnel.
- Author(s)Barbara Parmer Davidson,Pamela J. Jenkins
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePrevention in Practice Library
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXI, 124 p.
- Weight460 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.