All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis important book offers a comprehensive guide to the international policies developed to stop rape , together with case study examples on how they work. The book describes how law and criminal justice system, health services, specialised services for victim-survivors, educational and cultural interventions can best be coordinated.
- Author BiographyThe book is written by scholars from around the world, led by Sylvia Walby: Philippa Olive, Jude Towers, Brian Francis, Sofia Strid, Andrea Krizsan, Emanuela Lombardo, Corinne May-Chahal, Suzanne Franzway, David Sugarman, Bina Agarwal and Jo Armstrong. Walby is a Distinguished Professor of Sociology and UNESCO Chair in Gender Research, at Lancaster University and has received funding from UN Women, UNECE, European Parliament, European Institute for Gender Equality, Council of Europe, Home Office, and ESRC.
- Author(s)Andrea Krizsan,Brian Francis,Corinne May-Chahal,David Sugarman,Emanuela Lombardo,Jude Towers,Philippa Olive,Sofia Strid,Suzanne Franzway,Sylvia Walby
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £13.15Trending at £15.72
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.