All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome 14 percent of high-school aged adolescents and 12 percent of college students practice cutting or other forms of self-injury. This workbook helps teens explore the reasons behind their need to hurt and focuses on positive ways to deal with issues of stress and control.
- Author BiographyLawrence E. Shapiro, PhD, is an internationally known child psychologist and parenting expert in Norwalk, CT. He has written over fifty books for parents, children, and mental health professionals.
- Author(s)Lawrence E. Shapiro
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication29/05/2008
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Series TitleAn Instant Help Book for Teens
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight334 g
- Width203 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £2.99Trending at £4.05
- £5.84Trending at £6.18
- £9.75Trending at £9.98
- £6.09Trending at £6.21
- £8.40Trending at £8.93
- £4.49Trending at £6.98
- £8.24Trending at £9.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.