Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- Author(s)Margaret Ponsonby
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2006
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleThe History of Retailing and Consumption
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 12 b&w illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Gareth Shaw
- Table Of ContentsContents: Preface; Introduction: Reading domestic interiors, past and present. Part I: Provincial homes; Transient homes; Recycled homes; Extended households; Incomplete households. Part II: Representations of home. Appendix: Homemakers and tradespeople; Bibliography; Index.
- Author BiographyMargaret Ponsonby is from the School of Humanities, Languages & Social Sciences at the University of Wolverhampton, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.