All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £4.82Trending at £7.48
- £14.67Trending at £21.99
- £12.87Trending at £13.62
- £9.16Trending at £9.90
- £3.99Trending at £4.98
- £4.99Trending at £6.46
About this product
- DescriptionAs one of the earliest collegiate institutions to begin collecting photography, the University of New Mexico Art Museum holds a stunning array of images that span photography s 175-year history.
- Author BiographyMichele M. Penhall served as the curator of prints and photographs at the University of New Mexico Art Museum, USA, from 2004 to 2014. During her tenure at the museum she organized more than twenty original exhibitions on photography, prints and the graphic arts, artist's books, film, and digital media. Currently Penhall is an independent curator and writer.
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note65 colour plates, 70 halftones
- Weight825 g
- Width254 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byMichele M. Penhall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.