All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom death defying stunts to the volcano's edge, Extreme Science will excite and inspire 8-11 year olds. High-interest topics grab the reader and introduce some key science concepts in an accessible and innovative way. Extreme titles are ideal for supporting creative classroom teaching and for spicing up topic libraries.
- Author BiographyConsultant: Jane Turner is the deputy Director of one of the UK's nine Science Learning Centres. Jane has 18 years' experience in primary education as a teacher, researcher and author. She has developed award-winning curriculum projects in science, literacy and technology and appears regularly on Teachers' TV as a primary science consultant.
- Author(s)Clive Gifford
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleExtreme!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs and artwork
- Width190 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £9.96Trending at £10.19
- £4.99Trending at £5.09
- £2.99Trending at £3.05
- £8.85Trending at £9.01
- £4.68Trending at £4.77
- £4.67Trending at £4.76
- £19.60Trending at £21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.