All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe USA is under seige. Terrorist Henri Cazaux has been using large commercial aircraft to drop explosives on major US airports. When he unleashes a cargo of explosives on San Francisco airport, the national panic reaches all the way to the White House.
- Author BiographyDale Brown was a much decorated US Air Force Captain aboard B-52s and FB111 fighter bombers, and participated in numerous top secret tests and exercises held to simulate an actual strategic war. He became a recognised expert on air warfare and appeared on American TV as a commentator during the Gulf War. Only a man with Dale Brown's background could provide the detailed authenticity that makes his novels such compulsive reading.
- Author(s)Dale Brown
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/12/1994
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/03/2010
- Weight250 g
- Width108 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.17
- £3.79Trending at £6.31
- £2.81Trending at £3.63
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £3.59Trending at £4.73
- £9.66Trending at £13.35
- £5.81Trending at £6.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.