Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £42.82Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.06Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the story of the mysterious region between Earth and the Sun, where violent storms rage unseen by human eyes.
- Author BiographyJohn Freeman is Professor Emeritus and Research Professor of Physics and Astronomy at Rice University, Houston, Texas. His primary research interests include computer modelling of the Earth's magnetosphere for space weather specification and prediction, neural networks and other artificial intelligence applications to forecasting geophysical parameters. Professor Freeman has directed a number of satellite instrumentation projects, and has been awarded the NASA Medal for Exceptional Scientific Achievement for his work with the Apollo Program.
- Author(s)John W. Freeman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2001
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.